This Episcopalian Chapel was built
in 1890 by Lemira Parke Gillett in memory of her husband John Dean
Gillett. It is the only privately owned and operated church in Illinois.
Constructed by the Culver Stone and Marble Company of Springfield, it is
one of the few remaining Culver buildings in the area. Designed in
Gothic Revival style, it houses one of thee oldest working
pipe organs in the state (built by Hook and Hasting Company out of
Boston)
Beautiful Tiffany style stained-glass windows grace the interior of this
historic Chapel. Weddings and memorial services are held in the
Chapel by special arrangement.
• Weddings
• Memorial Services
• Privately Owned & Operated
• Tiffany Style Stained-Glass
• Historic 1890's Episcopalian Chapel

<
click here for more information
>